Tag Archives: Modern Man review
Modern Man is a testosterone boosting supplement manufactured by Modern Man Nutrition and distributed via Amazon.com.
Testosterone boosters are usually favoured by bodybuilders because extra testosterone can increase stamina, accelerate healing, and encourage improved muscle growth. More testosterone can also rectify and enhance a poor libido, so some of the ingredients used in Modern Man are often incorporated into supplements designed to improve sexual prowess. Extra testosterone can provide many other benefits as well, one of which is improved fat burning, so any formulation that can genuinely boost testosterone levels can deliver some big changes.
According to Modern Man Nutrition, the changes Modern Man users can expect to experience are:
- Improved memory
- Clean energy
- Testosterone & libido enhancement
- Synergy of testosterone & fat burning
- Anti-stress & immune boosting adaptogen
What is Modern Man and how does it Work
Most of a man’s testosterone is produced in the testes. Women also produce testosterone, via their ovaries and adrenal glands, but the amount produced is not as much as that manufactured by men. As people get older their bodies produce less testosterone and may experience changes that slow them down and effect them in many ways. Modern Man contains a blend of herbal ingredients that have been combined in the belief that they may help turn back the clock and up the body’s testosterone levels. The manufacturer appears to be trying to sell it in a one product suits all kind of way and make it appealing to bodybuilders and dieters as well as people who feel they may be losing their mental edge. In theory, the product could help in all these areas, but only if it contains the right ingredients in sufficient amounts.
Each Modern Man capsule contains:
IR Testosterone Elevating Complex
- Tribulus Terrestris (250mg): A plant extract that has a good reputation as a testosterone booster. It is also capable of improving the circulation and an improved supply of blood to the muscles and vital organs can only be beneficial for the health.
- Fenugreek Extract (100mg): The results of one study conducted on human volunteers suggests fenugreek is effective for boosting testosterone levels, but other studies indicate the opposite.
- Maca (100mg): A root extract that is often used as a natural alternative to Viagra. Although it appears to increase sperm production an unbiased review of the ingredient suggests it lacks the ability to boost testosterone.
- Ashwaganda Extract (50mg): An ingredient with proven stress reducing abilities. Ashwaganda also has a good reputation as a testosterone booster and is quite a common inclusion in products of this nature.
- Methyl D-aspartic Acid (15mg): Some studies show supplementation with methyl-d-aspartic acid may provide a boost to testosterone levels, but any benefits are fleeting at best.
Focus-XS Clean Energy Complex
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg): Caffeine’s proven ability to improve mental focus and boost energy levels has resulted in it being added to numerous brands of energy drink. The amount provided here provides the same amount of caffeine as 1 1/2 cups of coffee.
- Eria Jarensis Extract (125mg): An orchid extract that is alleged to provide many benefits, including increased energy. It’s is occasionally added to pre-workout supplements but its abilities require further research.
Modern Man Customer Feedback
Many users say the product does not work, but the amount of positive reviews far outnumber the bad.
A couple of five star reviews read:
Two one star reviews read:
Modern Man Side Effects & Health Issues
Modern Man is not intended for anyone who is under the age of 18 and is unsuitable for pregnant or lactating women. The manufacturer recommends all users obtain a doctor’s consent before commencing supplementation and points out this is especially important for people who have existing medical conditions and for anyone using medication or hoping to become pregnant.
Potential users also need to be aware some past customers report experiencing side effects. Headaches seems to be the most commonly encountered problem but other reported side effects include:
- Feeling “lost”
- Extreme fatigue
- Weakened immune system
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Modern Man is only available via Amazon. Even the manufacturer’s website relays all interested parties to Amazon.com via “buy now” buttons. Each pack provides 60 capsules and should last for 30 days when used in the recommended way. The price per pack is $37.98 (£26.50).
Modern Man does not appear to be sold with a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Modern Man Nutrition’s attempt to market Modern Man as an all-rounder that will appeal to dieters and bodybuilders alike does not work. Although the formulation may very well aid weight loss, many appetite suppressing fat burning combos will outperform it easily and provide better results. Customer feedback suggests Modern Man lacks power as a bodybuilding supplement as well; so it appears to be a product that delivers results, but not of a level that make its creation worthwhile.
We Recommend Testo Max made by Crazy Bulk – CrazyBulk make steroid substitutes.
Testo Max is the legal alternative to Sustanon is a steroid based testosterone booster.